Chapter Two-Missing

Chapter Two
Merte

When Mistress Greentop woke up she was still musing over where her daughter could be. Well Pandra Rodengloss too but to her, Framata was much more important. She decided to write a letter to her husband. It said:
Framata has gone missing, please look for her at the farm

She would have to wait until the postman came by. Meanwhile, She thought that she should probably talk to Mistress Rodengloss, she would be worried about her daughter as well but that thought got interrupted by a knock on the door. She stretched her way out of bed, threw on a robe, and answered the door. It was Mistress Rodengloss. She felt sort of embarrased. She was in her robe with bags under her eyes and Rodengloss was fully dressed and totally awake.
“What are you doing here this early?” she asked.
“Early?” said Rodengloss
“Yes early its- wait a second” She poked her head inside and glanced at her clock. She felt as though her cheeks were on fire. It was two in the afternoon. She had overslept. Badly. She said “Maybe we could talk some other time, I know you are worried about your daughter too but” she gestured to herself “I think you get it, bye,”
she said slamming the door so hard from embarrassment that a moment afterwards she heard a small yelp from the other side of her door.

The next morning when Brigora woke up she sighed. she would have to wait until tomorrow to see Ladaria because now she was getting ready for the walk back to the farm. She said goodbye to Master Sunwell, who said he would tell Ladaria when she woke up that Brigora said goodbye. She picked up her cloak and headed out the door. She waved to the smaller children playing on the road as she walked out of town.

When she got to the farm she shouted “Hi dad I am home!” and he replied
“Hi Brigora, my girl.” And then she headed to her room to get settled. She hung up her cloak on the hook in her room and plopped down on her bed. She was exhausted from the long walk back. Her father said it was good exercise though. She heard him yell, “Brigora, come help me and collect the eggs from those chickens there”
“Okay dad,” she sighed as she got up again to go help with the chickens.