My Sewing Machine

For Christmas I got a real adult Sewing Machine! I have sewn one thing on it, a scarf.

20130116-202546.jpg

I am giving the scarf to my cousin Janna.
I was thinking about maybe setting up a scarf stand at the Co-op. Maybe not though. If I do set up a stand I would sell them for 5$.

Do you think that is a reasonable price? Would you buy a scarf from me if I did set up a stand? If not scarves, what would you buy that a sewing machine can make? Do you think the front of the co-op is a good place if I do? If not the co-op, where? Do you like the scarf I made? Do you think I should set up a stand? Have you done anything like that? If you did how did it go? Have you sewn a scarf before? If you did, did it look anything like mine?

I got the fabric and thread for Christmas from my mom and dad. I got the Sewing Machine from Grandma.

Read 3 comments

1. Dear Brooklynn,
    I think you are doing a wonderful job with your sewing machine! I can’t believe that you were able to make such a beautiful scarf already. I may have to get you to give me some sewing lessons.

Hopefully people will have some project ideas for you. Maybe when you get enough different ideas you can make things to sell at Winterfest next year.

I can’t wait to see what you sew next!

Lots of love,
    Mom