Song Writing

Im a song ritre. If you waunt to get a song just leve a coment . Here is one of my songs:

I see all the nature,
I feel all the wind,
But thars nothing beter than ,
Camping when Im outside!
View Song Writer Brooklynn at Sketchfu
Make your own drawings at SketchfuMore from this artist at SketchfuShare this drawing from Sketchfu
Learn how to draw cartoons, comics, and anime at Sketchfu!

Read 8 comments

1. Hi Brookylnn, my name is Jennifer and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class. You are doing really well with your blog. It is very pretty! I like your song too. I have been camping but only about 4 times in my life. The last time I camped it began to rain very hard and my tent was moving around viciously. I was scared and my friends and I packed everything up very quickly and went home. I haven’t been back since. But the other times I went it was so nice and peaceful. I just prefer a nice warm bed under a roof. Haha. Your picture is good too. Keep up the good work!!
    Jennifer

2. Hi Brooklynn! My name is Khaela. I am also in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. Your blog is very pretty, and the picture you drew is pretty too. I’ve never been camping, but I would love to feel the wind like you said. Great work!