Masala Youth Group

Yesterday we were lucky to get a visit from the Masala youth group who came all the way from Finland! In Finland they were performing a play all in Fin called Sointula. Then someone from Sointula contacted them and asked if they would put the play on here, and guess what, they said yes!

They are going to put on the play on the weekend that is all in Finnish and three hours long so on Wednesday they came to the school to do theater with us. It was so much fun!

We played socket tag when someone is it if they tag you you put your hands on your hips and to be freed someone who is not it has to put their arms through yours. We played it in the gym.

We also played a game to learn names where you shake two hands at once say your name twice then let go and find two more people. Eventually it turns into one long chain.

We all loved it. We hope they could come again and do it with us soon. It was so much fun!

Read 2 comments

1. Dear Janna,
    Thank you for the comment. Can you come down and visit us soon? I miss you. You could come for Halloween and go Trick-Or-Treating and watch the fireworks with us.

What do you think I should write a post about next? I was maybe thinking to write about school and how my summer was. I am half done it.
    (;
    Love
    Brooklynn